Enable .NET 3.5 on Windows 10
Windows 10 no longer comes with .NET 3.5 enabled by default. In addition, it will not allow you to install .NET 3.5 from an installer. You must enable it via Windows Features.
Local Administrator Rights
Enable .NET Framework 3.5
- Go to Control Panel
- Category View
- Click Programs
- Click Turn Windows features on or off
- Icon View
- Click Programs and Features
- Click Turn Windows features on or off, located in the left panel
- Check the box for .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
- If Prompted Windows needs files from Windows Update to finish installing some features., select Let Windows Update download the files for you
- Windows will download and install .NET 3.5 Framework
- If prompted to restart, do so now otherwise you are good to go
- If the installation fails and you do not have internet access, you can try using the offline installer
How to License Predator Products
Overview The following article explains how to license Predator products. This will describe how to go from a temporary license to a permanent license, a permanent license to a temporary license, change a permanent or temporary license, extend a ...
How to Install Predator DNC v11
The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator DNC v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework Preparation Request a license (Instructions) Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 ...
How to Install Predator CNC Editor
The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator CNC Editor v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework Preparation Request a license (Instructions) Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 ...
How to Use Predator License Utility
Overview Occasionally, when licensing Predator products the license information's is not properly stored in the Windows Registry and will prompt for license information on every launch. Even with full administrator rights, this can become a problem. ...
How to Back Up the Predator DNC PXP Configuration
Overview Backing up the Predator DNC configuration is key to preventing shop downtime. The Predator DNC configuration is known as the PXP. To back up the the PXP, use the following as a general guideline to find it and save to a secure location. Shop ...