How to Configure Fanuc Network and FOCAS Settings - 2005 or Newer
This article includes steps to configure network and FOCAS settings.
- Fanuc 0i-MD, 0i-TD, 0i-MF, 0i-TF
- Fanuc 30i Model A, Model A5, Model B, Model B5
- Fanuc 31i Model A, Model A5, Model B, Model B5
- Fanuc 32i Model A, Model A5, Model B, Model B5
- Essentially any Fanuc control manufactured after 2005
- Static IP Address, Subnet Mask, & Gateway
- Network Drop
- Plug network cable into CD38A port, this is typically located in the main electrical cabinet or behind the LCD screen
- Electrical Cabinet location, common on 30i, 31i, & 32i controls
- Behind the LCD location, common on 0i-D and 0i-F controls
How to Check for Fanuc FOCAS
Overview This article will help identify if your control has Fanuc FOCAS. Check for Ethernet Port We are looking for the CD38A port, this is typically located in the main electrical cabinet or behind the LCD screen Electrical Cabinet location, common ...
What are some typical FANUC alarm codes?
The most common FANUC alarm codes are 086 where no hardware handshaking is occurring. It can also be known as DR Signal Off, which means your cable connection is bad. 073 is also a frequent alarm code, it means the program number has already been ...
How do I disable Network Card Power Saving?
Overview Modern computers utilize power saving features to reduce energy use. This causes issues with network connected devices. We recommend disabling these power saving features. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Disable Power Saving Options ...
How to Obtain Network ID to License Predator Products
Purpose To obtain a temporary license for Predator products. For PC/Servers not yet ready, skip to step 5 and send their MAC addresses. Requirements None Instructions Download Predator License Utility On the PC/Server where the Predator product will ...
How to Use Predator License Utility
Overview Occasionally, when licensing Predator products the license information's is not properly stored in the Windows Registry and will prompt for license information on every launch. Even with full administrator rights, this can become a problem. ...