How to Enable .NET 3.5 Framework on Windows 10
Windows 10 no longer comes with .NET 3.5 enabled by default. In addition, it may not allow you to install .NET 3.5 from an installer. You can enable it via Windows Features.
Local Administrator Rights
Enable .NET Framework 3.5
- Go to Control Panel
- Category View
- Click Programs
- Click Turn Windows features on or off
- Icon View
- Click Programs and Features
- Click Turn Windows features on or off, located in the left panel
- Check the box for .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
- If Prompted Windows needs files from Windows Update to finish installing some features., select Let Windows Update download the files for you
- Windows will download and install .NET 3.5 Framework
- If prompted to restart, do so now otherwise you are good to go
- If the installation fails and you do not have internet access, you can try using the offline installer
How to Install Predator MDC v11
Overview This guide will demonstrate how to download, install, and configure Predator MDC when connecting to an existing database. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Predator MDC v11 Installation Files License Information For USB SIM: Serial ...
How to Install Predator DNC v11
The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator DNC v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework Preparation Request a license (Instructions) Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 ...
How to Install Predator CNC Editor
Overview The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator CNC Editor v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework Preparation Request a license (Instructions) Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for ...
How to License Predator Products
Overview The following article explains how to license Predator products. This will describe how to go from a temporary license to a permanent license, a permanent license to a temporary license, change a permanent or temporary license, extend a ...
Predator Software System Requirements
Overview System requirements for Predator applications are listed below. Most implementations can be done on either a desktop or server operating system. Server Minimum Requirements Recommended Minimum Operating System Windows 10 or Windows Server ...