How to Enable .NET Framework 3.5
Windows 10 and 11 no longer comes with .NET 3.5 enabled by default. In addition, it may not allow you to install .NET 3.5 from an installer. You can enable it via Windows Features.
To enable .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows Server OS, you must do so through the Server Manager using add Roles and Features wizard. Contact SFA technical support for more information.
Local Administrator Rights
Enable .NET Framework 3.5
- Go to Control Panel
- Category View
- Click Programs
- Click Turn Windows features on or off
- Icon View
- Click Programs and Features
- Click Turn Windows features on or off, located in the left panel
- Check the box for .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
- If Prompted Windows needs files from Windows Update to finish installing some features., select Let Windows Update download the files for you
- Windows will download and install .NET 3.5 Framework
- If prompted to restart, do so now otherwise you are good to go
- If the installation fails and you do not have internet access, you can try using the offline installer
How to License a Predator FLM Client
Overview The following article explains how to license Predator products that use a floating license distributed by a Predator FLM server. To license a Predator FLM server, please read the following article instead (link) Requirements Local ...
How to Install Predator CNC Editor
Overview The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator CNC Editor v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework Preparation Request a license (Instructions) Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for ...
How to Install Predator DNC v11
Overview The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator DNC v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework (How to Enable .NET 3.5 Framework on Windows 10) Predator DNC Software (link) Predator ...
Predator DNC Remote Installation Preparation
Overview To help prepare for your remote Predator DNC installation, it is recommended you read the following Knowledge Base. Feel free to ask a SFA technician any questions. Licensing Preparation The Predator DNC application will use a temporary ...
Predator Software System Requirements
Overview System requirements for Predator applications are listed below. Most implementations can be done on either a desktop or server operating system. Server Minimum Requirements Recommended Minimum Operating System Windows 10 or Windows Server ...