How to Update the Predator FLM License File
The following article explains how to update the Predator FLM license file. This is required when updating the quantity of floating seats, new versions, and/or adding or removing products.
- Local Administrator Rights
- PFLM Service.license file
Load the Predator FLM License File
- Go to Windows Services and stop "Predator FLM Service"
- Go to the Predator FLM installation folder, usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Predator Software\FLM 11.0"
- Place the "PFLM Service.license" file in this folder
- Accept any prompts to overwrite the file
- Go to Windows Services and start "Predator FLM Service"
Do not change the name of the license file, it must be "PFLM Service.license"
The Predator FLM Service is stuck on "Starting"
Assuming the Predator FLM Server was already working, this is likely caused by the service being started to soon after being stopped
- Open task manager, go to Details tab, look for PFLM Service.exe, end that task
- After it disappears from the Details tab, try starting it again
Troubleshooting Predator FLM
Registering a client returns SIM Wrapper Error 21 (0) Check your Serial Number and Access Code for accuracy, try to copy and paste Confirm you have enough licenses to cover all the active sessions If neither of the above options work, this is likely ...
How to Install Predator FLM
Overview The Predator Floating License Manager (FLM) is used to float Predator licenses eliminating the need to have a USB SIM for each computer. The computer hosting the Predator FLM still requires a USB SIM for licensing. Requirements Available USB ...
How to License Predator FLM Server
Overview The following article explains how to license the Predator FLM server. This will describe how to go from a temporary license to a permanent license, permanent license to a temporary license, change a permanent or temporary license, extend ...
How to License a Predator FLM Client
Overview The following article explains how to license Predator products that use a floating license distributed by a Predator FLM server. To license a Predator FLM server, please read the following article instead (link) Requirements Local ...
How to Update or Change a Predator License
Overview The following article explains how to update or change a Predator license. This will describe how to go from a temporary license to a permanent license, a permanent license to a temporary license, change a permanent or temporary license, ...