How to Use Predator License Utility
Occasionally, when licensing Predator products the license information's is not properly stored in the Windows Registry and will prompt for license information on every launch. Even with full administrator rights, this can become a problem. This article show you how to move license in to the proper location.
- Windows Administrator Account or Local Administrator Rights
- Predator License Information
- Predator License Utility (link)
Copy License to Local Machine (HKLM)
- While holding Shift, right-click on Launch Predator License Utility
- Find license marked "HKCU" in Registry column
- Highlight that row
- Click Copy License to HKLM
- Click Refresh Info
Delete License From Current User (HKCU)
- Find license marked "HKCU" in the Registry column
- Highlight that row
- Click Delete License
- Click Yes to confirm you want to delete the license
- Select Yes, delete the root folder (default for HKCU)
- Click OK
- Now close the Predator License Utility
- Now your license is stored in the right place and should launch correctly
How to Obtain Network ID to License Predator Products
Purpose To obtain a temporary license for Predator products. For PC/Servers not yet ready, skip to step 5 and send their MAC addresses. Requirements None Instructions Download Predator License Utility On the PC/Server where the Predator product will ...
How to License Predator Products
Overview The following article explains how to license Predator products. This will describe how to go from a temporary license to a permanent license, a permanent license to a temporary license, change a permanent or temporary license, extend a ...
How to Obtain MAC Address to License Predator Products
Purpose To obtain a temporary license for Predator products. Requirements None Instructions Open a Command Prompt Type getmac (fig. 1) Document MAC address (fig. 2) or take a screenshot and send to email@example.com or reply to this ...
How to Install Predator DNC v11
The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator DNC v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework Preparation Request a license (Instructions) Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 ...
Predator Software System Requirements
Overview System requirements for Predator applications are listed below. Most implementations can be done on either a desktop or server operating system. Server Minimum Requirements Recommended Minimum Operating System Windows 10 or Windows Server ...