Predator DNC Adding Machine Preparation
To help prepare to add a machine to Predator DNC, it is recommended you read the following Knowledge Base. Feel free to ask a SFA technician any questions.
Software to Download
- Predator DNC Computer with Internet Access
- Local Administrator Rights on Predator DNC Computer
- Operator or someone who knows how to operate the machine
- IT Contact
Information to Have Ready
- Static IP Addresses for each device or CNC control
- SSID and Encryption Key (for wireless hardware only)
- Machine name, make, and model
- Machine control model
- Current baud rate, data bit, stop bit, and parity, when applicable
- The technician will connect remotely via TeamViewer (TeamViewer QuickSupport)
- Configure hardware and/or CNC machine
- Install drivers
- Configure machine connectivity in Predator DNC
- Test connectivity
- Provide training and documentation as needed
program wireless hardware, we will need a direct Ethernet connection to the
device. It is recommended we use a laptop with Wi-Fi and an available Ethernet
port or a PC with a second Ethernet port. If this is not possible, we can
either walk you through the steps verbally or provide the necessary
Predator DNC Onsite Preparation
Overview To help prepare for your onsite Predator DNC installation, it is recommended you read the following article. The technician will implement features detailed in the scope. Features such as drip-feed must be defined in the scope to be ...
Predator DNC Remote Installation Preparation
Overview To help prepare for your remote Predator DNC installation, it is recommended you read the following Knowledge Base. Feel free to ask a SFA technician any questions. Licensing Preparation The Predator DNC application will use a temporary ...
How to Manage Machines in Predator PDM
Overview Managing machines in Predator PDM is handled just like any other component in Predator PDM. Since machines are used in a majority of vaults, here are some steps to add and edit. Requirements Predator PDM Predator PDM User Account with the ...
How to Back Up the Predator DNC PXP Configuration
Overview Backing up the Predator DNC configuration is key to preventing shop downtime. The Predator DNC configuration is known as the PXP. To back up the the PXP, use the following as a general guideline to find it and save to a secure location. Shop ...
How to Install Predator Secure DNC on a Windows-Based CNC Machine
Overview This article goes over how to install Predator Secure DNC on your Windows-based CNC machine. Requirements USB Flash Drive psdnc.exe (located in C:\Predator Software\Secure DNC\) Predator Windows Utility (link) Install of Predator SecureDNC ...