Why am I getting “Too Many Active Commands” message in Predator DNC logs?
Predator DNC is trying to open more ports than you are licensed for. You either have too many machines configured or you have more then one PXP configuration file open. If you do have too many machines/commands configured, request an upgrade from your Account Executive.
Check Available Ports
- While running Predator DNC v11 Administrator, expand all machines
- Now count all remote commands (calculators), that number should be less than or equal to the total ports shown in the title bar
- If you exceed this number, you have too many active commands and need to purchase additional licenses, contact Shop Floor Automations for additional information
Close Additional PXP Configuration file
- In Predator DNC, go to Window menu to check if more than one PXP configuration file is open
- Select the extra PXP configuration file
- Go to Command > Cancel All
- Go to File > Close
- Now that only the intended PXP configuration file is open, go to File > Save All
How to Find and Understand Predator DNC Logs
Overview The Predator DNC logs is an invaluable tool to diagnose issues. This article includes the most common log messages and how to decipher them. How to Locate Predator DNC Logs Logs can be viewed within the Predator DNC application itself. When ...
Getting Unable to authenticate to Secure DNC error in Predator DNC
Problem Unable to send to a Windows Based CNC control. Looking in Predator DNC logs, "Unable authenticate to Secure DNC Failed to initialize clientSocket for Login. Socket Message:SDncSocket:InitializeClientSocket:Unable to establish connection port ...
Predator DNC Remote Installation Preparation
Overview To help prepare for your remote Predator DNC installation, it is recommended you read the following Knowledge Base. Feel free to ask a SFA technician any questions. Licensing Preparation The Predator DNC application will use a temporary ...
How do you do a remote request from Predator DNC?
Remote request through Predator DNC: In many cases, a CNC machine may be located a good distance away from the computer, or perhaps a number of machines are connected to a central computer. In either case, the last thing you want is machine operators ...
How to Setup Logs in Predator DNC
Overview The Predator DNC logs is an invaluable tool to diagnose issues. This article reviews how to configure logs in Predator DNC. Requirements Access to Predator DNC v11 Administrator Setup Logs in Machine Properties If Predator DNC is running as ...