How to Install Predator CNC Editor
The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator CNC Editor v11.
- Local Administrator Rights
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework
- Request a license (Instructions)
- Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 (Instructions)
- Download Predator CNC Editor v11 (link)
- Extract files and run SetupEditor.exe
- Leaving all applications selected, click Next
- During Sentinel System Driver Installation Wizard, be sure to select Yes when during Windows Firewall detected! page
- Complete Predator Virtual CNC v11 for Backplotting and Predator CNC Editor v11 Installation Wizards
- From the desktop, locate the orange Predator CNC Editor v11 shortcut
- While holding the Shift key, right click the Predator CNC Editor v11 shortcut and click Run as administrator
- Upon success, the Registration Information screen will appear
- Fill out Name and Company
- Copy and paste Serial Number and Access Code into applicable fields
- Leave License Type set to "Unknown"
- Click OK when done
- Upon success, Predator CNC Editor v11 will launch
How to Install Predator DNC v11
The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator DNC v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework Preparation Request a license (Instructions) Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 ...
How to License Predator Products
Overview The following article explains how to license Predator products. This will describe how to go from a temporary license to a permanent license, a permanent license to a temporary license, change a permanent or temporary license, extend a ...
Enable .NET 3.5 on Windows 10
Windows 10 no longer comes with .NET 3.5 enabled by default. In addition, it will not allow you to install .NET 3.5 from an installer. You must enable it via Windows Features. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Enable .NET Framework 3.5 Go to ...
How to Use Predator License Utility
Overview Occasionally, when licensing Predator products the license information's is not properly stored in the Windows Registry and will prompt for license information on every launch. Even with full administrator rights, this can become a problem. ...
How to Install the Predator MDC Client
Overview In order to utilize all the features of Predator MDC, a client must be used. Predator MDC includes three licenses, Administrator, Client, and Shop Floor, all of which act as a client. Enterprise versions of each license are also available. ...