How to Install Predator CNC Editor
The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator CNC Editor v11.
- Local Administrator Rights
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework
- Request a license (Instructions)
- Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 (Instructions)
- Download Predator CNC Editor v11 (link)
- Extract files and run SetupEditor.exe
- Leaving all applications selected, click Next
- During Sentinel System Driver Installation Wizard, be sure to select Yes when during Windows Firewall detected! page
- Complete Predator Virtual CNC v11 for Backplotting and Predator CNC Editor v11 Installation Wizards
- From the desktop, locate the orange Predator CNC Editor v11 shortcut
- While holding the Shift key, right click the Predator CNC Editor v11 shortcut and click Run as administrator
- Upon success, the Registration Information screen will appear
- Fill out Name and Company
- Copy and paste Serial Number and Access Code into applicable fields
- Leave License Type set to "Unknown"
- Click OK when done
- Upon success, Predator CNC Editor v11 will launch
How to Install Predator DNC v11
Overview The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator DNC v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework (How to Enable .NET 3.5 Framework on Windows 10) Predator DNC Software (link) Predator ...
How to Install Predator PDM v11
Overview The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator PDM v11. In addition, launching Predator PDM for the first time will have you enter the database information. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET ...
How to Migrate Predator CNC Editor
Overview Migrating Predator CNC Editor from one PC to another is a relatively straightforward task. Requirements Local Administrator Rights on new PC Predator CNC Editor installed on new PC (How to Install Predator CNC Editor) Back up Template ...
How to Install Predator MDC v11
Overview In order to utilize all the features of Predator MDC, a client must be used. Predator MDC includes three licenses, Administrator, Client, and Shop Floor, all of which act as a client. Enterprise versions of each license are also available. ...
How do I add a Predator CNC Editor custom menu?
Creating a CNC Editor custom menu with Predator is for creating a shortcut to launch the desired program within Editor. Instead of going to your desktop or Start menu to start a common application, we can make a “bookmark” type link, which will ...