How to Install Predator CNC Editor
The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator CNC Editor v11.
- Local Administrator Rights
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework
- Request a license (Instructions)
- Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 (Instructions)
- Download Predator CNC Editor v11 (link)
- Extract files and run SetupEditor.exe
- Leaving all applications selected, click Next
- During Sentinel System Driver Installation Wizard, be sure to select Yes when during Windows Firewall detected! page
- Complete Predator Virtual CNC v11 for Backplotting and Predator CNC Editor v11 Installation Wizards
- From the desktop, locate the orange Predator CNC Editor v11 shortcut
- While holding the Shift key, right click the Predator CNC Editor v11 shortcut and click Run as administrator
- Upon success, the Registration Information screen will appear
- Fill out Name and Company
- Copy and paste Serial Number and Access Code into applicable fields
- Leave License Type set to "Unknown"
- Click OK when done
- Upon success, Predator CNC Editor v11 will launch
How to Install Predator DNC v11
Overview The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator DNC v11. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework Preparation Request a license (Instructions) Enable .NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 ...
How do I add a Predator CNC Editor custom menu?
Creating a CNC Editor custom menu with Predator is for creating a shortcut to launch the desired program within Editor. Instead of going to your desktop or Start menu to start a common application, we can make a “bookmark” type link, which will ...
How to License a New Predator Installation
Overview The following article explains how to license a new install of a Predator product. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Serial Number and Access Code USB SIM Licensing a New Installation Plug in the USB SIM into the PC (this will need to ...
How do I setup “Wait” in Predator CNC Editor?
You can access the DNC COM port configuration one of two ways: In the Edit menu, Click “Template” > Choose your template > Click “Next” > Choose your MCH file > Name your template if necessary > Click “Next” > Click “DNC Properties.” > Check “Wait ...
What is the Predator CNC Editor “Wait” function for?
The wait function is designed to allow the operator to queue a file at the PC to send to the machine, and then receive at the machine. The steps would be similar to the following: At the PC, send a file out to the machine, using the wait option Walk ...