How to Install Predator DNC v11
The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator DNC v11.
- Local Administrator Rights
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework (How to Enable .NET 3.5 Framework on Windows 10)
- Predator DNC Software (link)
- Predator DNC License
- Extract files and run SetupDNC.exe
- Leaving all applications selected, click Next
- Complete Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Installation Wizard
- Complete Optional Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL Server - 64bit Installation Wizard
- During Sentinel System Driver Installation Wizard, be sure to select Yes when during Windows Firewall detected! page
- Complete Predator Virtual CNC Viewer v11, Predator CNC Editor v11, and Predator DNC v11 Installation Wizards
- From the desktop, locate the red Predator DNC v11 Administrator shortcut
- While holding the Shift key, right click the Predator DNC v11 Administrator shortcut and click Run as administrator
- Upon success, the Registration Information screen will appear
- Fill out Name and Company
- Copy and paste Serial Number and Access Code into applicable fields
- Leave License Type set to "Unknown"
- If using a Floating License Manager (FLM), do the following:
- Set License Type set to "Unknown"
- Fill out Server (this is the server hostname or IP address of the FLM Server)
- Fill out Port (this is the TCP port the FLM Server is using, typically 50000)
- Click OK when done
- Upon success, Predator DNC v11 will launch
At this point your computer is ready for a SFA technician to complete the configuration of you Predator DNC system. The following steps are optional.
Load Configuration (PXP) - Optional
- If you already have a PXP, load it now otherwise you can use the attached example and proceed with the following steps
- Create the following directory "C:\Predator Software\Support\PXPs"
- Place the PXP configuration file in "C:\Predator Software\Support\PXPs"
- From Predator DNC v11, go to File > Open...
- Navigate to "C:\Predator Software\Support\PXPs"
- Select Getting Started with Predator DNC.pxp, click Open
- An example CNC machine is available to use
How to Install Predator PDM v11
Overview The following article will have you download, install, and license Predator PDM v11. In addition, launching Predator PDM for the first time will have you enter the database information. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Microsoft .NET ...
How to Install Predator MDC v11
Overview In order to utilize all the features of Predator MDC, a client must be used. Predator MDC includes three licenses, Administrator, Client, and Shop Floor, all of which act as a client. Enterprise versions of each license are also available. ...
How to Back Up the Predator DNC PXP Configuration
Overview Backing up the Predator DNC configuration is key to preventing shop downtime. The Predator DNC configuration is known as the PXP. To back up the the PXP, use the following as a general guideline to find it and save to a secure location. Shop ...
How to Migrate Predator DNC
Overview The following will provide instruction to migrate Predator DNC v11 to a new PC. Requirements Local Administrator Rights Predator DNC v11 installed on new PC (How to Install Predator DNC v11) PXP Configuration File (How to Back Up the ...
How to Install Predator Secure DNC on a Windows-Based CNC Machine
Overview This article goes over how to install Predator Secure DNC on your Windows-based CNC machine. Requirements USB Flash Drive psdnc.exe (located in C:\Predator Software\Secure DNC\) Predator Windows Utility (link) Install of Predator SecureDNC ...