How to Use a Moxa W2150A / W2250A in Wired Mode
If there is a need to use a wired Ethernet connection instead of wireless, you can program the Moxa NPort device to function as a wired device instead.
- IP Address of Programmed Moxa NPort W2150A & W2250A Device
- If not already done, program Moxa NPort W2150A & W2250A Device (Instructions)
Program Ethernet Settings
- From a web browser, go to http://[moxa_ip_address]
- e.g. http://192.168.1.100/
- Type "admin" in Account field
- Type "moxa" in Password field
- If you are getting incorrect password, try leaving the password blank.
- Click Login
- Go to Network Settings > Ethernet/Bridge Settings
- Set IP configuration to "Static"
- Type the IP address of the Moxa NPort device in IP address field
- Type the Subnet Mask of the Moxa NPort device in Netmask field
- Type the Gateway of the Moxa NPort device in Gateway field
- Click Submit
- Device will prompt for reboot, Click OK
To Switch to Wired Mode
- Plug the network cable in the Ethernet port on the Moxa NPort device
- Restart the Moxa NPort device to boot into wired mode
To Switch Back to Wireless Mode
- Unplug the network cable from the Ethernet port on the Moxa NPort device
- Restart the Moxa NPort device to boot into wireless mode
How to Use Predator License Utility
Overview Occasionally, when licensing Predator products the license information's is not properly stored in the Windows Registry and will prompt for license information on every launch. Even with full administrator rights, this can become a problem. ...
How to Use Okuma SCOUT to Determine MTConnect Version & Compatibility
Overview This guide will take you through the steps to see if your P series Okuma CNC is compatible with MTConnect Requirements Setup a free Okuma Account (found at www.myokuma.com) SCOUT app (found at www.myokuma.com) USB Flash Drive Optional: USB ...
Predator Software System Requirements
Overview System requirements for Predator applications are listed below. Most implementations can be done on either a desktop or server operating system. Server Minimum Requirements Recommended Minimum Operating System Windows 10 or Windows Server ...
How to Create Predator PDM Environment Variable
Overview Predator PDM uses environment variables to determine which folder to use to temporarily store files prior to viewing them. This Predator PDM cache is similar to a browser cache. Best practice is to define the PREDATOR_TEMP environment ...
USB/LAN Connect Display not Working
Overview If the USB/LAN Connect screen display is not working, try the following solutions. If all fail, contact Shop Floor Automations. Check the Display Cable The gray display cable could be pinched, make sure it is not stuck between anything You ...