How to Migrate Predator DNC
The following will provide instruction to migrate Predator DNC v11 to a new PC.
- Local Administrator Rights
- Predator DNC v11 installed on new PC (How to Install Predator DNC v11)
- PXP Configuration File (How to Back Up the Predator DNC PXP Configuration)
- Predator DNC v11 License and SIM
Migrate Drivers and Hardware
- It is best to let SFA know what hardware you have so we can provide the correct documentation and procedure
Migrate Predator DNC
- Create the following folder "C:\Predator Software\Support\PXPs"
- Please the PXP configuration file into the folder
- Launch Predator DNC v11 Administrator and load the PXP configuration file by going to File > Open
- Go to Command > Cancel All
- Go to Options and check the following:
- "Error Log"
- "Layout Two"
- Go to File > Save All
- Go to File > Exit
- Launch Predator DNC v11 Administrator and confirm the PXP configuration file loaded
How to Back Up the Predator DNC PXP Configuration
Overview Backing up the Predator DNC configuration is key to preventing shop downtime. The Predator DNC configuration is known as the PXP. To back up the the PXP, use the following as a general guideline to find it and save to a secure location. Shop ...
How to Migrate Predator CNC Editor
Overview Migrating Predator CNC Editor from one PC to another is a relatively straightforward task. Requirements Local Administrator Rights on new PC Predator CNC Editor installed on new PC (How to Install Predator CNC Editor) Back up Template ...
Predator DNC Onsite Preparation
Overview To help prepare for your onsite Predator DNC installation, it is recommended you read the following article. The technician will implement features detailed in the scope. Features such as drip-feed must be defined in the scope to be ...
Predator DNC Remote Installation Preparation
Overview To help prepare for your remote Predator DNC installation, it is recommended you read the following Knowledge Base. Feel free to ask a SFA technician any questions. Licensing Preparation The Predator DNC application will use a temporary ...
How to Determine if Predator DNC is Running as a Windows Service
Overview For headless Predator DNC system, the software will run as a Windows service. This article will help determine if that is the case. Requirements Access to Predator DNC Computer Check if Predator DNC is a Windows Service In the start menu, ...